Bear Mountain Custom Painting has been replacing old windows in Cumming, GA for almost two decades and stands ready to guide you through your next exterior upgrade.
Replacing old, tired windows can work wonders on your home. They do a lot of work for you. Windows connect you with the outside and let in light and air. But they don’t last forever.
When is it Time For New Windows?
Customers often approach us with one or more of the following concerns:
- Outside noises seem louder than they should be.
- Drafts are noticeable or A/C seems to be leaking out.
- Moisture and fogginess build up inside the panes.
- Wood frames show signs of rot.
All these symptoms mean something is wrong with your windows. Luckily, new window designs and materials are on the market that increase efficiency, block noise, and don’t rot.
Windows That Work Hard and Look Good
At Bear Mountain, we stand behind reputable, well-designed brands that keep our clients protected for the life of their homes.
1. For rot-proof protection from Georgia humidity and pests, we often use Enviroguard cellular PVC windows. They don’t peel in the blistering sun, and they are immune to splinters, decay, and moisture.
2. Vinyl windows from Simonton and Lindsay offer climate control and noise protection. They also offer unparalleled warranties.
3. When you need to paint your exterior a darker color, we can work with local suppliers for wood windows. While they aren’t as durable as PVC or Vinyl, wood windows have improved vastly over what may have been initially installed in your home.
Alpharetta Window Contractors That Are With You Every Step of the Way
It’s exciting to refresh the look and feel of your home with new windows and paint. But we know that it can also be a stressful experience. Not all contractors see things from your point of view.
At Bear Mountain, we know you want high-quality work done in a timely manner by people who treat your home with respect.
We train our staff to listen, over communicate, be friendly, and get the job done as quickly as possible. Most jobs last 1-2 days at the most.
Our crew is impeccably clean and treats your home like they would their own. You won’t hear loud music, swearing, or smell tobacco when Bear Mountain is on the job. We lay down floor protection on the interior as well as guard your landscaping from damage.
From Quote to Install: How the Window Installation Process Works
At Bear Mountain, we strive to make the entire process as seamless as possible. From your first phone call to when you slide open your new window.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown from beginning to end.
1. When you call for a quote, our staff will collect as much information as possible about your current windows and what you are hoping for. We will schedule a date for a sales consultant to visit.
2. Our sales consultant will come to your home for an inspection and discussion. They will measure your windows and have a detailed conversation about options that will fit your needs and space. The goal of this conversation is to narrow down the options and get you what you need.
3. Less than 24 hours later you will receive a detailed, customized proposal that spells out costs, dates, and products.
4. The same sales consultant will follow up with a phone call to answer any questions and give clarification. If you are happy with the details, the consultant will come to pick up a signed contract.
5. Once the contract is signed, we agree on a start date for the project.
6. A Project Manager will show up on the start date with a small crew (usually 3-4 workers) to begin removing and installing new windows. The Project Manager is your single point of contact and will be on the job to answer your questions and ensure the project gets done as efficiently as possible.
7. Once the job is complete (usually the same day), the Project Manager will do a walk-through of all the windows with you. We’re not done until you’re happy.
Window Replacement FAQs
How many windows can you replace? I have a big home with multiple stories.
There is no limit on the number of windows we can handle. We are happy to help with small homes, large houses, and commercial spaces.
Is painting the windows included in the quote?
Yes, painting is included with wood and PVC windows, but vinyl windows are not to be painted.
Do you have a minimum number of windows I have to replace?
We have done single and double window replacements, but almost all our customers have found it makes more financial sense to replace all the windows at once.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes, we do. They vary depending on the brand of window you purchase. We will go over the warranty when the Sales Consultant visits your home.
What if something goes wrong after you leave?
This is extremely rare, but when it happens, we are quick to resolve it. For instance, we installed a window whose weather seal broke. Moisture got trapped between the two panes of glass. As soon as the homeowner notified us, we sent the Project Manager out for an inspection. The manufacturer sent us a new window and we installed it free of charge to the client.
Can you do exterior painting and window replacements at the same time?
Absolutely. Combining a full-house window replacement with a paint job saves you a bit of money and reduces the time when crews are working in and around your home.
Contact Your Expert Window Installation Contractors in Alpharetta, GA
When you are ready to upgrade to newer, more efficient windows, call the company with almost two decades of exterior home upgrades in Cumming, GA.
Bear Mountain Custom Painting has the experience, trained staff, and local knowledge to help you brighten the inside and outside of your home.
Call us for a free, no-obligation chat about getting new windows.