Bear Mountain Custom Painting has been the top door installer and replacement contractor in Alpharetta for over 20 years.
When homeowners want a secure and attractive entryway, they can count on Bear Mountain to get it done right and get it done quickly.
When Is It Time for A New Door?
Our clients often come to us for a replacement when:
- They can see daylight around their door, indicating poor installation or lack of seals.
- Dents, bumps, scratches, and rust are making it look worn.
- It’s getting hard to open or close, demonstrating a swollen door or jamb.
- It looks dated and old.
- You updated your exterior with new siding or paint and need a fresh door to match.
Our Crew is With You Every Step of the Way
We know that it can be a stressful experience to have workers on your property. Not all contractors see things from your point of view.
At Bear Mountain, we know you want high-quality work done in a timely manner by people who treat your home with respect. Furthermore, we train our staff to listen, overcommunicate, be friendly, and get the job done as quickly as possible.
Our crew is impeccably clean and treats your home like they would their own. That means:
· No loud music
· No swearing
· No tobacco use
· We protect your flooring and landscaping
Modern Doors for Safety and Looks
At Bear Mountain, we can work with wood, aluminum, fiberglass composite, steel, soundproof, and other doors. After removing your old door and jamb we inspect for damage to the surrounding frame and check for level. After making necessary adjustments, we can insert prefabricated door jambs.
Once the jamb is in place, we bring in your new door. We use reputable, durable hardware to preserve the security and integrity of your doorway.
We offer installation for:
- Single front doors
- Double front doors
- French doors
- Sliding glass doors
- And more
Here’s a more detailed look at the entire process.
From Quote to Install – How the Process Works
At Bear Mountain, we strive to make the entire process as seamless as possible.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown from beginning to end.
1. When you call for a quote, our staff will collect as much information as possible about the size, height, and condition of your current door. We will schedule a date for a sales consultant to visit.
2. Our sales consultant will come to your home for an inspection and discussion. They will measure the size of your door. He will inspect for anything that could slow down the installation.
You will discuss options for materials, colors, hardware (locks and bolts), and schedule availability.
3. Less than 24 hours later you will receive a detailed, customized proposal that spells out costs, dates, and materials.
4. The same sales consultant will follow up with a phone call to answer any questions and give clarification. If you are happy with the details, the consultant will come to pick up a signed contract.
5. Once the contract is signed, we agree on a start date for the project.
6. A Project Manager will show up on the start date with a small crew (usually 1-2 workers) to begin the job. This will involve:
- Removing the old door and hardware
- Probably removing the old door jamb
- Installing the new jamb
- Insulating and caulking
- Installing the new door and hardware
The Project Manager is your single point of contact and will be on the job to answer your questions and ensure the project gets done as efficiently as possible.
7. Once installation is complete, the Project Manager will perform an inspection with you to make sure you are 100% happy with the work
Contact Our Door Replacement Contractors in Alpharetta, GA
When you are ready to transform your entryway with a new door, call the local contractors who have been in business since 1995. Bear Mountain Custom Painting has the experience and trained staff to get the job done fast and right.
Call us today for a free, no-obligation estimate. We serve Cumming, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, and all of North Georgia.