Bear Mountain Exterior Solutions has been installing under-deck waterproof ceiling systems in Alpharetta for over two decades.
Under-deck ceiling systems solve drainage problems while creating functional work and living spaces. When properly installed, all rainwater gets directed away from the patio under the deck, transforming it into a dry storage and living area.
How It’s Done
At Bear Mountain, we use pressure-treated lumber with polycarbonate panels from reputable, durable manufacturers to form the ceiling.
Support 2×4’s are installed under the deck to create a sufficient pitch to shunt water away from the patio.
Panels are then attached using screws with rubber gaskets. Once the panels are in place, low-profile gutters can be added to prevent a cascading water effect at the edge.
Our Deck Gutter Contractors Are With You Each Step of the Way
We always stand by the quality of our work, but we also try to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you. Our expert contractors will be on time, refrain from tobacco use on your property, protect your landscaping, vehicles, and other aspects of your home, and act in a courteous and professional manner. Furthermore, we are responsive if you have questions during the job. We want to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.
From Quote to Install-How the Process Works
At Bear Mountain Custom Painting, we strive to make the entire deck waterproofing process as seamless as possible.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown from beginning to end.
1. When you call for a quote, our staff will collect as much information as possible about the size, height, and condition of your deck. We will schedule a date for a sales consultant to visit.
2. Our sales consultant will come to your home for an inspection and discussion. They will measure the size of your deck. He will inspect for rot and see if there are any pipes or mechanical issues to prepare for.
3. We will follow up with a detailed and helpful proposal for you
4. We will then schedule a call or visit to clarify any questions that you may have – we want to make sure we know exactly what you need
5. We will set a start date and hold ourselves to it
6. A Project Manager will arrive with a small crew on the agreed-upon start date and begin prepping the site.
- Cutting support boards on site
- Receiving delivered materials
- Cutting polycarbonate panels to fit
- Moving belongings away from the work area
- Installing gutters
- Delivering materials
The Project Manager is your single point of contact and will be on the job to answer your questions and ensure the project gets done as efficiently as possible.
7. Depending on the size of your deck, the crew will likely be able to install the ceiling system the same day. For more extensive drainage needs, it may take longer
9. We will perform an inspection and stress-test of our work to make sure it was done properly
Get a High Quality Deck Ceiling and Drainage System in Alpharetta, GA
When you are ready to turn the patio under your deck into a dry tool storage or outdoor use area, call the company with almost two decades of experience in Alpharetta, GA.
We love helping homeowners make their properties more livable and valuable, and we would appreciate your consideration if you need underdeck waterproofing. Get in touch for a free quote today.